1 cup Lentils
1 can Pinto Beans
1 can Black Beans
1 Bell Pepper diced
pack of Mushrooms chopped
2 Carrots grated
1/2 Onion diced
1 tbs minced Garlic
1. In a large pot, sautee onions, carrot & garlic.
2. In a seperate pot boil lentils for approx 10 minutes.
3. Add in beans & lentils to onion mix. Not all liquid, but some. I mashed up the pinto beans a little to add thickness.
4. Add in seasoning & whatever hot sauce you choose. I found some brilliant Dragon Sauce to spice it up.
4. Mix in mushrooms & bell pepper let simmer for approx 1 hour (or less, the longer the thicker the stew).
5. Serve over rice or in a bowl with melted cheese. Next day is even better =)